Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Dad's Take

Everyone always assumes that the Mom's do all of the work when it comes to raising kids but not only do I work outside of the home and go to school but I also play a huge role in our children's lives. We have 4 wonderful children and I would like to point out that I do SOME housework and MANY responsibilities in taking care of the kids! We have 4 kids aged 4 months, 5, 7 and 8 and while they are a handful, I wouldn't change it for a minute. By creating this Blog, my main goal is to share my life as a Dad. Although I hold many roles, this is by far the most rewarding of them all. Can't wait to get to know you all and to learn from you too! For now, this is a Dad's Take.



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you managed to make your own signature! I'm impressed. Now if you could just find a layout! haha Awe, you know I'm just giving you a hard time! *lol*

    ReplyDelete