Friday, July 2, 2010

CSN Stores


I never imagined I would look for household items like dining room tables online but I have been looking at CSN Stores because of their great selection and because of past positive experiences we have had with them!

We have a nice, large dining room and since it's where our family enjoys our meals together, I feel that we should have a nice table to sit at together. I love this one!!  It's the perfect size for our family and I love how nice it looks!


This one is also among my favorites!  It has a 5 star rating and ships for free which is definitely a plus when looking to purchase larger items online!


This is the other one that I was looking at. It includes free delivery and setup which is a great perk!!


I'm going to keep looking at CSN Stores and hopefully I will find something that suits us perfectly in their great selection of dining room tables!

Check back here at A Dad's Take for a review in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. i have two awards for you over on my blog so go check it out.

    ReplyDelete